"World's Leading Large Ship Specialist"
Tom Baker, President — CruiseCenter
Every meal is handcrafted by executive chefs to ensure innovative, nutritious, and delectable dining experiences that highlight flavors of the region.
In Coastal Washington, you’ll likely sample Hama Hama oysters, shucked by the 5th generation family farmers who cultivated them. And in Alaska, savor buttery-rich Dungeness crab caught live by local fisherman and one of our sources for in-season crab.
What to expect:
• Early-riser breakfasts of fresh fruit and baked-on-board pastries
• Full breakfasts with hot and cold options and specialty items
• Lunches range from salads, sandwiches, and homemade soups to regionally-influenced dishes
• Dinners offer a choice of entrées including fresh, local seafood and meats
• Vegetarian dishes are available at all meals
• Chef-selected wine parings that complement your meal
• Made-from-scratch desserts like tiramisu and lavender panna cotta
• Varied hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour
• Wine, spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages are included
• Special dietary needs can be met with advance notice
• Can’t decide which entrée to select? Go “half-and-half” or “one-and-one!”
• Celebrating a special occasion? Let us know before you board—our expert pastry chef will make it memorable with a surprise treat
Wherever possible, ingredients are sourced locally for freshness and regional authenticity, as well as to support the communities where we travel and to protect and preserve our oceans. Committed to sustainability throughout all aspects of the UnCruise Adventures business, they are proud to be the first cruise partner of the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch Program.
4801 Woodway Suite 145-West Houston, TX 77056
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00pm (CST)
CruiseCenter recommends optional travel insurance that protects you in the event of having to cancel your trip avoiding travel vendor cancellation policies and more! Click here!